Plan, coordinate and carry out contracts related activities in accordance with Contracts Procedures. Prepare, negotiate and administer contracts and perform related duties as required.
This position will report to:
Manager Contract & Procurement
- Prepare and implement thecontractadministration plan and procedures & forms of Contracts, entailing allcontract management activities from requisition to completion.
- Compile all technical and commercial clarifications with contractors.
- Review and analyze tender documents (Conditions ofContract) and recommend requisite information.
- Experience in preparation of comparison sheets, negotiation, and finalization of vendors and sub-contractors.
- Preparing management submissions for seeking approvals for the bidders and awarding strategy and present the same to tenders board, followi up and obtain approvals for issuance of tenders for various activities.
- Assess review and finalize bank guarantees required under agreement from client, suppliers and subcontractors. Take the contractual / claim issues relating to client payment demands up to the Final Account.
- Responsible for identification, evaluation & submission of variations in claims and contracts as well as handle contractual correspondences.
- Formulate and provide contractual support of terms and conditions for contracts, warranty obligations and other Contractual obligations.
- Maintaincontractfiles and database on contracts.
- Good knowledge of Contract Management, bidding process and related requirement.
- SAP- MM Module (Contract Management).
- Good analytical and negotiating skills with effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently and work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize work with target oriented approach.