Pakistan Refinery Limited is a well-reputed organization in the oil and gas industry, with major shareholding by Pakistan State Oil (PSO). PRL is engaged in a multi-million dollar Refinery Expansion & Upgradation Project and currently, we are in the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Phase.
PRL is looking for highly professional and energetic individuals to become part of their dynamic team for the Refinery Expansion & Upgradation Project.
• Assist the Project controls Manager in the development and implementation of Project Management Plan and management of Project Controls function for the Project.
• Implementation of Project Management strategies, best practises and standards to optimize the schedule timeline and cost across all Project Phases and to ensure Project completion on time and within the allocated budget.
• Manage the development, review and implementation of FEED and EPC Schedule program with the contractors. Perform progress monitoring activities, including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts with progress achieved to date.
• Proactively identify and mitigate program risks, facilitating issue identification and resolution, problem-solving,contingency planning and decision-making.
• Manage the development of Project Cost Estimate, Project Budget and Cash Flows for the Project.
• Manage Change Orders during FEED and EPC phases of the Project.
• Review and Analysis of Monthly Project Expenditures, Cash Flows and tracking the cost variance with respect to the Project Budget and developing Cost Forecasts.
• Apply and practice all HSEQ aspects from Initiation till completion of the Project as per Company Policy
Technical Competencies Planning and Scheduling ability, to read and interpret Contracts for scope development, knowledge of progress and performance measurement and verification.MS Office, Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, SAP
Non-Technical Competencies Interpersonal communication skills, team player, time ManagementRequired Skills
Revenue Recognition, Planning Budgeting, Forecasting, Project Management,