Pakistan Refinery Limited is a well-reputed organization in the oil and gas industry, with major shareholding by Pakistan State Oil (PSO). PRL is engaged in a multi-million dollar Refinery Expansion & Upgradation Project and currently, we are in the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Phase.
PRL is looking for highly professional and energetic individuals to become part of their dynamic team for the Refinery Expansion & Upgradation Project.
• Evaluation & selection of Stationary Equipment and vendors for Heat Exchangers, Process heaters, Pressure Vessels,
Towers, Tanks, Boilers Etc.
• Review piping engineering and technical specifications, piping design, stress, flexibility (using computer software design tools), pipe supports etc.
• Review & develop technical specifications for Static Equipment and Piping. Review vendor documents, design calculations & drawings, material, metallurgy, and design to ensure requisition documents to required standards & specifications.
• Proficient in the application of computer software design tools (i.e. BJAC, PV Elite ®, TANK®, CAESAR II®, CodeCalc,COMPRESS etc).
• Ensure compliance of equipment and piping design to Governing Codes & International Standards like ASME, API, ANSI, BS, DIN, TEMA etc.
• Review, advice and ensure implementation of procedures for Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Stationary Equipment & Piping.
• Lead Stationary Equipment / Piping (during design and construction phase) teams. Collaborate with other project team members to comply with project requirements and meet project schedules.
• Collaborate as Lead Static & Piping with other multi-discipline Project Team members in the execution of Project to meet project objectives, requirements and schedules.
• Compliance and application of HSEQ standards from FEED Initiation till completion of the Project as per Company Policy.
Technical Competencies: Knowledge of the practical application of engineering, Applicable Codes and standards, HSEQ standards. Experience generating specifications/drawings. MS Office, Design Soft-wares, SAP, Piping Stress/Flexibility soft-wares, AutoCAD etc.
Non-Technical Competencies: Interpersonal communication skills, team player, time Management.Required Skills
AutoCad, SAP, MS Office,