Pakistan Refinery Limited is a well-reputed organization in the oil and gas industry, with major shareholding by Pakistan State Oil (PSO). PRL is engaged in a multi-million dollar Refinery Expansion & Upgradation Project and currently, we are in the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Phase.
PRL is looking for highly professional and energetic individuals to become part of their dynamic team for the Refinery Expansion & Upgradation Project.
• To manage, administer and execute activities for the FEED and EPC phases of the project in line with new plant operations,procedures, guidelines and contractual obligations. Experienced in licensed technology selection, licensor management,operational & maintenance issues related to refining turnaround and general equipment maintenance.
• Ensure and implement latest design, production strategies, procedures for minimal fuel consumption and production losses etc. Implements ‘energy conservation’ practices, lean inventory levels of various chemicals and lubricating oils for Upgrade Project. Propose modification schemes for debottlenecking, and efficiency improvements in Process / Utilities design and construction.
• Design, evaluate and propose Upgrade Project’s operating targets, procedures for pre-commissioning/commissioning/ start-up/ shutdown and Catalyst regeneration. Participate in HAZOP, HAZAN and PSSR studies in consultation with FEED contractor.
• Review Engineering drawings and technical details with ease of operability and reliability.
• Design and evaluate planning and execution of Turnarounds including scheduling, work scope, resourcing, inspections,and documentation.
• Understanding of Opex and Capex optimisation and control.
• Collaborate with other project team members to comply with project requirements and meet project schedules.
• Apply and practice all HSEQ aspects from Initiation till completion of the Project as per Company Policy.
Technical Competencies: Awareness & understanding of applicable Codes & International Standards. Experience in process design of oil and gas environment with exposure of FEED/EPC Projects of similar nature & scale. Proficient with MS Office,Working knowledge of SAP, process software applications like HYSYS, ASPEN etc.
Non-Technical Competencies: Leadership skills, Problem solving & decision making, Managing skills, Teamwork, Time management, Quality Oriented skills.Required Skills
Operations Control, Operations Coordination, Operations Responsibilities,