Pakistan Refinery Limited is a well-reputed organization in the oil and gas industry, with major shareholding by Pakistan State Oil (PSO). PRL is engaged in a multi-million dollar Refinery Expansion & Upgradation Project and currently, we are in the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Phase.
PRL is looking for highly professional and energetic individuals to become part of their dynamic team for the Refinery Expansion & Upgradation Project.
• Electrical engineering including FEED, detailed design, conceptual studies, power system design, sizing calculations of major electrical equipment, cost estimation, FAT for major projects in Oil & Gas and Chemical industry.
• Conduct Power system studies, power generation, review of specifications/Data sheets for various electrical equipment, philosophy drawings & other conceptual drawings for the plant. Preparation of control schematics, cable schedule, lighting, lightning & Earthing layouts.
• Design/Engineering of Single line diagrams, Protection schemes, Project specifications, Material requisitions. Develop Area classification layouts, carry out design calculations.
• Evaluation & selection of electrical equipment and associated vendors for Motors, Switch Gears, Substations, Transformers, Generators, Cabling, Lighting, Communications, HVAC etc.
• Participate in risk management review sessions (HAZOP, LOPA, SIL, Cause & Effect etc.). Application of updated design tools (i.e. SKM, Aveva, ETAP, SPEL etc).
• Review / develop technical specifications, drawings for Electrical Equipment and ensure compliance of equipment / systems to Governing Codes & International Standards such as API, ANSI, NFPA, UL, ISA, IEEE, NEMA, IBC etc.
• Lead Electrical team during Design & Construction Phases.
• Collaborate with other project team members to comply with project requirements and meet project schedules.
• Compliance and application of HSEQ standards from FEED Initiation till completion of the Project as per Company Policy.
Technical Competencies: Designing & Maintenance experience preferably Oil & Gas sector, Knowledge of MV & LV SWGR,Transformers, Gen-set and Motors designing, Installation, commissioning & troubleshooting. Knowledge of Applicable Codes andstandards, HSEQ standards.MS Office, Design Soft-wares, SAP.
Non-Technical Competencies: Interpersonal communication skills, team player, time Management, Quality oriented skills.Required Skills
FPGA, Electronics Repair, Electrical Controls Designs, Power Electronics Designs,