Pakistan Refinery Limited is a well-reputed organization in the oil and gas industry, with major shareholding by Pakistan State Oil (PSO). PRL is engaged in a multi-million dollar Refinery Expansion & Upgradation Project and currently, we are in the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Phase.
PRL is looking for highly professional and energetic individuals to become part of their dynamic team for the Refinery Expansion & Upgradation Project.
• Instrument & Controls engineering includes FEED, planning, conceptual studies, detailed design, I&C quantity and cost estimation, FAT etc. for major projects in Oil & Gas and Chemical industry.
• Evaluation & selection of I&C Equipment and associated Vendors for DCS, ESD, SIS, BMS, SCADA, PLCs, PSVs, VPSs, Telecommunication, Fire & Gas detection systems, pipelines, instrument equipment etc.
• Participate and provide domain expertise in risk management reviews (HAZOP, LOPA, SIS, SIL, etc.).
• Lead in the development of logic diagrams, instrument index, I/O List, cause & effects, control narratives etc. Review Engineering drawings, control systems, and ensure that all drawings are processed in time to meet project schedules.
• Review & develop technical specifications and ensure compliance to Governing Codes & International Standards such as API, ANSI, NFPA, UL, ISA, PIP, IEC, IEEE, ISO, ITV, NEC, NEMA, TIA, NACE etc.
• Familiarity with 3-D modelling tools (SmartPlant®etc.), particularly SPI.
• Familiarity and practical design knowledge of Telecommunication Systems including CCTV, ACS, PA/GA, Control Systems Networks, Local Area Networks and Telephone Systems.
• Collaborate as I&C Lead with other multi-discipline Project team members in the execution of Project to meet project objectives, requirements and schedules.
• Compliance and application of HSEQ standards from FEED Initiation till completion of the Project as per Company Policy.
Technical Competencies: Designing & Maintenance experience preferably Oil & Gas sector, Hands-on in DCS and PLC systems,HMI, field instrumentation, calibration, Good understanding of designing, technical documentation, drawings, P&ID’s, Installation, commissioning & troubleshooting. Knowledge of Applicable Codes and standards, HSEQ standards. MS Office, Design Soft-wares, SAP.
Non-Technical Competencies: Interpersonal communication skills, Team player, Time management, Quality oriented skills.Required Skills
Quality Improvement Processes, Quality Improvement Tools, Control Engineering,