Pakistan Refinery Limited is a well-reputed organization in the oil and gas industry, with major shareholding by Pakistan State Oil (PSO). PRL is engaged in a multi-million dollar Refinery Expansion & Upgradation Project and currently, we are in the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Phase.
PRL is looking for highly professional and energetic individuals to become part of their dynamic team for the Refinery Expansion & Upgradation Project.
• Lead & own the process of preparation of FEED deliverables with due consideration for applicable Codes & Standards.
Develop conceptual design and prepare Process Design Specifications covering process write-ups, PFDs, P&IDs, Equipment Data Sheets, Line Hydraulic Calculations, PSV’s and Control Valve Data Sheets, Equipment Sizing etc.
• Have experience of Liner Programming (LP) and process simulation software, such as PIMS, HYSYS UNISIM, etc
• Develop and review technical specifications for equipment (Heat Exchangers, Process heaters, Pressure Vessels, Boilers, Compressors, Pumps, Turbines, Air Coolers etc.). Ensure that equipment vendors provide quality products and documentation. Ensure compliance of equipment to Governing Codes & Standards and Company requirements.
• Ensure appropriate checking & review of all documents / drawings before release at any revision status. Checks the process documentation issued by licensors for consistency.
• Attend project, P&IDs, PFDs review meetings. Progress monitoring and adherence to scheduled completion of engineering documents.
• Participates in HAZOP and SIL studies pertaining to proposed modifications, including identifying potential operational and safety related problems and coordinating appropriate solutions.
• Apply and practice all HSEQ aspects from Initiation till completion of the Project as per Company Policy.
Technical Competencies: : Awareness & understanding of applicable Codes & International Standards. Essential Experience in developing mass and heat balances. Experience in process design of oil and gas projects in an EPC environment Established capability to lead team, and exposure of projects of similar nature & scale. Proficient with MS Office. Working knowledge of process software applications like HYSYS, ASPEN Plus, Pro-II, Pro-max, HTRI,Pipeline Studio and Pipe-net.
Non-Technical Competencies: Result Orientated, Decision Making, Teamwork and effectiveRequired Skills
MS Office, Team Management, HSEQ,