Pakistan Refinery Limited is a well-reputed organization in the oil and gas industry, with major shareholding by Pakistan State Oil (PSO). PRL is engaged in a multi-million dollar Refinery Expansion & Upgradation Project and currently, we are in the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Phase.
PRL is looking for highly professional and energetic individuals to become part of their dynamic team for the Refinery Expansion & Upgradation Project.
• Develop, implement and maintain document control processes, procedures and Document Management System (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving).
• Manages flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support.
• Process incoming documentation (registration in the DMS, internal distribution, archiving) and Process outgoing documentation (transmit to Suppliers/Contractors/3rd parties). Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are distributed internally and externally.
• Ensure all drawings/documentation are correctly identified, distributed and filed/stored.
• Communicate and liaise with Project Team, Suppliers/3rd parties to agree standards, systems, efficient flow of documentation, handover and close-out of Project activity to ensure consistency in document control as required.
• Monitor technical documents review and approval in accordance with agreed schedule and ensuring use of standardised forms and templates.
• Apply and practice all HSEQ aspects from Initiation till completion of the Project as per Company Policy
Technical Competencies: Specific training courses related to Document Management and Quality. Knowledge of applicablecodes and standards, HSEQ standards. Experience generating drawings, isometrics/layout etc. MS Office, Design Soft-wares, DMS
Non-Technical Competencies: Interpersonal communication skills, team player, time Management.Required Skills
Documentation Maintenance, Document Drafting, Document Handling, Document Management,