Pakistan Refinery Limited is a well-reputed organization in the oil and gas industry, with major shareholding by Pakistan State Oil (PSO). PRL is engaged in a multi-million dollar Refinery Expansion & Upgradation Project and currently, we are in the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Phase.
PRL is looking for highly professional and energetic individuals to become part of their dynamic team for the Refinery Expansion & Upgradation Project.
• Lead & own the process of preparation of FEED deliverables with due consideration for applicable Codes & Standards. Develop and review operation philosophy within design and inputs to Process Design covering write-ups, PFDs / P&IDs /Equipment Data Sheets and Equipment Sizing etc.
• Reviews Upgrade Project’s operating targets with the consultation of FEED contractor. Reviews and prepares Start-up/Shutdown and Catalyst regeneration procedures.
• Participates in studies like HAZOP, HAZAN, HAZCON, PSSR and review of 3D model. Propose modifications, including identification of potential operational and safety related problems.
• Design and reviews the Progress reports, Plant operating data sheets, production targets, Plant test run procedures etc.
• Participate for the incorporation of design & operation philosophy in perspective to ESIA, QRA, SIMOPS, RAM etc. for new plant.
• Review Engineering drawings and technical details with ease of safety, operability and reliability.
• Collaborate with other project team members to comply with project requirements and meet project schedules.
• Prepares and review annual operating/capital budgets for Upgrade Plant Operation.
• Apply and practice all HSEQ aspects from Initiation till completion of the Project as per Company Policy.
Technical Competencies: Awareness & understanding of applicable Codes & International Standards. Experience in process design of oil and gas environment with exposure of FEED/EPC Projects of similar nature & scale. Emergency Handling, able to run a shift Independently. Proficient with MS Office. Working knowledge of SAP, process software applications like HYSYS etc
Non-Technical Competencies: Result Orientated, Decision Making, Teamwork and effective communication.Required Skills
Operations Improvement, Operations Control, Operations Responsibilities,