Pakistan Refinery Limited is a well-reputed organization in the oil and gas industry, with major shareholding by Pakistan State Oil (PSO). PRL is engaged in a multi-million dollar Refinery Expansion & Upgradation Project and currently, we are in the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Phase.
PRL is looking for highly professional and energetic individuals to become part of their dynamic team for the Refinery Expansion & Upgradation Project.
• To manage, administer and execute the pre & post award contracts management activities for the FEED and EPC phases of the project in line with Company’s policies, procedures, guidelines and contractual obligations.
• Responsible for preparation of FEED, EPC, Equipment Supply agreements / ITB and evaluation, pre and post negotiations and award of bids.
• Support Project Team on contractual matters and in interpretation of contractual terms.
• Coordination of Contract Management activities with all stakeholders.
• Monitor and evaluate contracts performance, competitive advantages to the Project, Contractual risk analysis and Insurances and Liquidated Damages (LD) requirements and recommend actions beneficial to the Company.
• Conflict Management with Contractor, Vendors, Suppliers etc.
• Apply and practice all HSEQ aspects from Initiation till completion of the Project as per Company Policy.Required Skills
Procurement Outsourcing, Procurement, Procurement Contracts,